venerdì 10 settembre 2010

9/10/10 il primo weekend!


Today is such a great bumming around day. I just ate about a fourth of our jar of Nutella, and we are all just sitting in our common area and sharing stories from last night while listening to our new favorite Italian song, "We No Speak Americano" by Yolanda Be Cool.  Yesterday during class our professoressa brought us to the bus/mini metro stop and taught us how to buy tickets and use the bus systems. Yesterday was such a nice day. I sat on our roof and read my book and shortly after Noelle and Ali joined me and we were just laughing and talking for hours, my stomach was killing me.  Then we went out and got some ingredients and made some Sangria! it wasnt exactly the best but we also didnt let it sit as long is it was supposed to. It was finally the first real weekend here! And even though it started to pour, we didnt let it ruin the first Thursday.  So we went out to the bars and I guess I have a bartending job now? I am going to try and bartend at the bar that our neighbor DJs at on Saturday. Just for fun, and if it works out i might do some weekends and make some extra euro. It stopped raining when we left the first bar so we hung out outside for most of the night in the piazza. We got some early morning pizza and came hommeee. Today I finally got to sleep in, I think I have finally adjusted to the sleep schedule here. This afternoon I went and got lunch with Lauren. We sat outside at Lunabar. We got bruschetta and gnocchi.  
And now my roommates and I are listening to the learn Italian cds that I have, while the men from next door are yelling at us through the window.

Me and my roomie Lauren at one of the best places to over look the city.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento