mercoledì 8 settembre 2010

9/8/10 Andiamo al bar per un spuntino

Today I was exhausted. I think walking up the hill to la piazza where the school is was the most miserable it's been.  The phrase I have to keep teaching my roommates that are in beginner Italian is, "No possiamo respirare", we are unable to breathe. Last night we didn't even go out but I was falling asleep in Italian, I felt pretty bad considering there are only 10 of us in my class.  During our daily cappuccino break, i utilized the coolest cappuccino/ espresso vendor we have at the school and then when and got a stamp at the local "Tedeschi" for my Permesso to stay in the country. During our lunch break i had to stand in line for TWO HOURS to get it, but now at least i'm technically a legal immigrant? quando siamo ritornati dopo pranzo we went to il bar for a lesson. Our teacher ordered us two types of drinks- martini melo,which is a "womens drink" and lo spritz which is Aperbol (type of Italian alcohol) their version of champagne, and soda water. We also tried gli spuntini, which were esentialy pastry puffs, one similar to pizza bagels and the other was stuffed with veggies. We also found the most amazing view today, which has seemed to be happening a lot, pictures soon to come... Tonight was our first school organized event, and we went to a restaurant and got served pizza, snacks and some amazing sangria. I also got to know some more students in the program which was pretty great. 
Buona Notte! 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento