sabato 11 settembre 2010

9/11 Italian Electricity Blows..

Yesterday, after doing nothing all day, my roomates Ali, Noelle and I started to go for a run. We started with a huge loop around the outskirts of the city. It was absolutely gorgeous. Noelle went back after that but Ali and I continued for another 45 minutes. It was weird how far we ran, i just felt like we couldnt stop because all of the scenery was so amazing and it was a great way to explore. After that we came back to shower and get ready for the night. I was making a pizza, (which was the best freaking frozen pizza ive ever had) doing laundry, and had my laptop plugged in. So apparently our appartment cant take that kind of voltage so the power went out, and of course Ali and I had no idea what to do. We finally found the breaker box and fixed it. But the power went out again when we had the hairdryer on and the iron plugged in (we have yet to buy a straightener so we use the iron). But we fixed it again. Then we all went outtttttttttt. wooo! We went to L'antana D'Orso, which is the bar that our neighbor DJs at. It was kind of slow when we got there so the bartender pulled me behind and was having me make drinks! So needless to say I guess I am working there tonight and I'm getting like 40 euro to work, which is pretty legit. After that we just hung out around in the piazza with everybody. Then we called it a night and headed home. Currently me and some of my roomies are at our friends house mooching the internet. But I think we are about to go for a walk and explore so hopefully my first bartending experience in Italy goes well!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento